Are there any gay hangout places in Bangalore
The highlight of this place is the bowling alley with about eight lanes. Treebo derives its name from "Bo Tree", the fig tree under which Gautam Buddha attained enlightenment. Most stalls serve either Chinese or Indian food. Places to Hangout for Couples in Bangalore 1. Amoeba is just the place for you.
Ask Brian: I found out my boyfriend is gay by reading his emails
- Add your review, comment, or correction G.
- Service is very average - uniformed waiters will just about manage to get your food. The action filled section looks straight out of 60's Bollywood movie..
- The chicken was stinking.
- Palm Meadows Club. Do not expect a production line efficiency of a McDonalds in Koshys.
- The Only Place.
- We wanted him to cook it new as my friend is allergic to capsicum. Add your review, comment, or correction G.
- Portion sizes are fairly huge.
- Since every weekend there is an event always taking place, it is rather convenient for people to go, hang out, socialize, dance a little, get drunk, and just have fun. With at least one show a day and details and tickets for them online, you can be sure to find something to interest even the non-theater lover; Mondays are the weekly off.
- If you love long drives and a good meal at the end of it, Rasta Cafe is just the place to be. Persian Terrace source.
- We would love to know about them. This is something that all modern organisations have come to realise.
- There is everything from graffiti walls to a human sized snake and ladder board game, to a beautiful walkway through time. Places to Visit.
- Read reviews in English Go back. Yet another popular shopping street in Bangalore, MG Road is one of the most crowded streets in the city.
The chicken was stinking. The service sucks. Cuisines: Chinese , Indian.