And most gay locals we met were
Write A Comment Cancel Reply. What we cover in this guide. Trumps — One of the biggest gay clubs in Lisbon. The local gay pride is still very small, not yet a big display or well-known parade. I think this is the most important advice I can give you, staying alert for any suspicious activity around you will prevent you to have a bad experience.
2 min Gaymixxxer 52k Views
- Besides having the most delicious food, we felt very safe and welcomed by the Portuguese people during Gay Pride Lisbon.
- It's very popular for gay guys to head to for food, cocktails and karaoke, usually in that order! Learn how your comment data is processed.
- I also recommend checking out the Full Disclosure events. Here are the best gay hotels in Tokyo so you know where to stay If you're travelling further don't miss out on our gay country guide to Sri Lanka.
- Here are three nightlife options in no specific order selected by Josh and Fernando.
- Here are the best gay hotels in Tokyo so you know where to stay If you're travelling further don't miss out on our gay country guide to Sri Lanka. Go to Arrabida where you can prove the Portuguese wines.
- The best way to see it is on a romantic cruise with your lover.
In , Ireland became the first nation in the world to legalise same-sex marriage on a national level by a popular vote. We felt welcomed everywhere we went and felt comfortable holding hands in public. Find out more about gay life in Colombia in our interview with Jesus from Barranquilla.